2024 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Mechanical and Human-Computer Interaction Technology
Hangzhou, China | July 5-7, 2024
Full Paper Submission Date
Final Paper Submission Date
June 23, 2024
June 28, 2024
July 1, 2024
July 5-7, 2024
The 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Mechanical and Human-Computer Interaction Technology (IHCIT 2024) will be held in Hangzhou, China from July 5 to 7, 2024.
IHCIT 2024 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Intelligent and Human-Computer Interaction Technology to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Intelligent and Human-Computer Interaction Technology and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Intelligent and Human-Computer Interaction Technology and related areas.
Welcome to Join IHCIT 2024
Join as Presenter
If you are only interested in giving a presentation at the conference without publishing your paper in the proceedings, you can choose to attend IHCIT 2024 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the Abstract and Title of your presentation during the registration. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener
IHCIT 2024 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform for you to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You just need to complete the registration as a Listener before the registration deadline.
● The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
● Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to Submission System(Chinese Author) / Submission System(Oversea Author).
● Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
● Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
● Templates Download.
● Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
● All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.